ZOO OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
ZOO Outreach and Education is specially designed to keep our Wildlife Zoo Education Wagon rolling! If you cant come to us, We sure can come to you!
The outreach program is available Monday through Saturday between 9:00 a.m.and 8:00 p.m. Weekend and evening hours are available on a limited basis. These programs are for ages 3 and older.
For special request and Sunday programs contact us at 7225869026, firstname.lastname@example.org
OUTREACH PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
Register early; these programs fill quickly.
• Programs must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
• The Zoo Van does not bring live animals.
• We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule a program due to staff illness or inclement weather.
• Programs may not take place in private residences and cannot be adjacent to other animals.
• A maximum of three hours or four presentations can be scheduled per day.
• Participants must be three years old or older.
• Please schedule for groups of approximately 35 participants.
45-MINUTE OUTREACH PROGRAMS
Introduce STEM and life science topics with 45-minute programs that are aligned to state standards. Every program features a Zoo Educator, 3 live animals and hands-on exploration of preserved animal pieces. Programs are designed for groups up to 35 participants.
• Predators and Prey
• Scales, Feathers, and Fur
• Reptiles and Amphibians
• Story Safari (includes a choice of 4 different stories)
• Endangered Species
• Food Chains
• Amazing Adaptations
• Zoo Careers
• Animal Inquiry Experiment
These audience participation shows are sure to wow your students as they explore the world of animals. Programs are designed for groups of 50-300 students. These experiences are one hour.
- Zooper Challenge
- WILDLIFE QUIZ
- General Large Group Assembly for up to 150